Vs > Balclutha, Finegand
Cabo Frio (Cape) vs Balclutha, Finegand Climate & Distance Between
Cabo Frio (Cape) vs Treviso, Italy
Cabo Frio (Cape) vs Essej, Russia
Cabo Frio (Cape) vs Mount Clemens Ang Base, Mi, Usa
Cabo Frio (Cape) vs Bamako, Mali
Balclutha, Finegand vs New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa
Balclutha, Finegand vs Dobbiaco, Italy
Balclutha, Finegand vs Loja Argelia, Ecuador
Balclutha, Finegand vs Matsuyama, Japan
Ekimcan vs Albenga
Pratica Di Mare vs Tracuateua
Jyvskyl vs Kalamazoo, Mi
Rockwell City, Ia vs Aberdeen, Ms
- The distance between Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil and Balclutha, Finegand, New Zealand is approximately 11,677 km or 7,256 mi.
- To reach Cabo Frio (Cape) in this distance one would set out from Balclutha, Finegand bearing 149.9° or SSE and follow the great circles arc to approach Cabo Frio (Cape) bearing 22.1° or NNE .
- Cabo Frio (Cape) has a tropical wet and dry/ savanna climate with dry winters (Aw) whereas Balclutha, Finegand has a marine west coast climate (Cfb).
- Cabo Frio (Cape) is in or near the subtropical moist forest biome whereas Balclutha, Finegand is in or near the cool temperate desert scrub biome.
- The average annual temperature is 12.9 °C (23.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 5.6 °C (10.1°F) less in Cabo Frio (Cape). The continentality subtype is truly hyperoceanic as opposed to barely hyperoceanic.
- Total annual precipitation averages 109.7 mm (4.3 in) more which is equivalent to 109.7 l/m² (2.69 US gal/ft²) or 1,097,000 l/ha (117,277 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/6 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 22.9° higher in Cabo Frio (Cape) than in Balclutha, Finegand.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Cabo Frio (Cape) relative to Balclutha, Finegand. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Balclutha, Finegand vs Cabo Frio (Cape)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -5 (0)
|| -7 (0)
|| -15 (-1)
|| -6 (0)
|| -3 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (¬°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Cabo Frio (Cape) vs Auburn, Ne, Usa
Cabo Frio (Cape) vs Concordia, Kansas, Usa
Cabo Frio (Cape) vs Foz Do Iguacu, Brazil
Cabo Frio (Cape) vs Essendon, Australia
Balclutha, Finegand vs Brest, France
Balclutha, Finegand vs Balkhash, Kazakhstan
Balclutha, Finegand vs Pite√•, Sweden
Balclutha, Finegand vs Aberporth, Uk
Jakutsk vs Newport, Tn
Djibouti vs Grindstone Island, Qc
Kapuskasing (cda), On vs Antofagasta
Lowville, Ny vs Salta
Cabo Frio (Cape) vs Balclutha, Finegand Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Cabo Frio (Cape)
- Vicosa, Brazil - 262.2 kms (163 miles) NNW
- Barbacena, Brazil - 262.7 kms (163.3 miles) NW
- Cataguases, Brazil - 190 kms (118 miles) NNW
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 201.2 kms (125 miles) NW
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 191.4 kms (118.9 miles) NW
- Cordeiro, Brazil - 111 kms (69 miles) NNW
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 321.7 kms (199.9 miles) WNW
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 93.2 kms (57.9 miles) NNW
- Vassouras, Brazil - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) WNW
- Pirai, Brazil - 195.3 kms (121.3 miles) W
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 170.2 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) W
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 116.3 kms (72.3 miles) W
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 233.7 kms (145.2 miles) W
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) W
Climate Guides for Locations near Balclutha, Finegand