| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Cabo Frio (Cape) in May is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 20 °C (68 °F).
- In May there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 6.1 °C (11 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 69.1mm (2.7in) of H2O descends.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 11:16 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Cabo Frio (Cape) May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Cabo Frio (Cape), Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Cabo Frio (Cape):
- Vicosa, Brazil - 262.2 kms (163 miles) NNW
- Barbacena, Brazil - 262.7 kms (163.3 miles) NW
- Cataguases, Brazil - 190 kms (118 miles) NNW
- Cel. Pacheco, Brazil - 201.2 kms (125 miles) NW
- Juiz De Fora, Brazil - 191.4 kms (118.9 miles) NW
- Cordeiro, Brazil - 111 kms (69 miles) NNW
- Sao Lourenco, Brazil - 321.7 kms (199.9 miles) WNW
- Nova Friburgo, Brazil - 93.2 kms (57.9 miles) NNW
- Vassouras, Brazil - 179.7 kms (111.7 miles) WNW
- Pirai, Brazil - 195.3 kms (121.3 miles) W
- Ecol. Agricula, Brazil - 170.2 kms (105.8 miles) W
- Santa Cruz, Belize - 169.9 kms (105.6 miles) W
- Rio De Janeiro, Brazil - 116.3 kms (72.3 miles) W
- Angra Dos Reis, Brazil - 233.7 kms (145.2 miles) W
- Ubatuba, Brazil - 314.3 kms (195.3 miles) W